Bronco Sport Hoods Topography Two-Color
It seems simple, but when you offer as many options as we do , it can get confusing. So, we've broken these down to hopefully keep things simple. First off, we have 4 different options on shapes:
- Standard: the basic, simple, easy choice. Small, yet effective. Runs to back of hood.
- Full: this fills the area between the hood bumps. Runs to back of hood.
- Hood Bumps: a working solution to the glare at the rear section. Leaves about an inch off hood space at the rear.
- 3-Piece: the "Full" hood with the Hood Bumps. This does leave about an inch of space at the rear.
- Solid w/ pinstripe (body color)
- Solid w/ color pinstripe (2 layer)
These hood graphics go great with our First High line of side stripes as well our Spear collection.
- Topography (single color)
- Topography (2-color)
These also pair well with our Topography side graphics kit and rear hatch inlay.
- On the Rocks (single color)
- On the Rocks (2-color)
And of course, this compliments our signature On the Rocks side graphic and rear hatch inlay.
Just like all our vehicle kits, we are using premium cast wrap vinyl for DRY installation. All kits are cut to fit.
And don't forget, we can add custom text or logos in your graphic, however we do ask that you call or email for these custom inquiries!
While these kits are designed for the DIY'er, we always recommend a professional wrap installer if you're hesitant. However, we have provided you a demo install video on our YouTube channel (link coming soon)